back to the bus;
in four days from now im flying out to albion/ chicago to visit the
bus.
my loose plan is to get the bus back to california by june.
if i can have a home coming show on june 12 th i would be very happy.
here is a collection of movies of bus shows taken on a broken camera phone last year;
i strung them together, it reminds me of a seven inch record my old band
put out called "so jesus was at the last supper..."
it was recorded on a tape player who's batteries slowly died by the end of the recording.
the result was a long song that slowly sped up and got very blown out and noisy.
ah, happy accidents are the rule.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I was going to use this as a "story of the bus escapades" however, i often like other peoples version of what happened more that how i saw it. these are only my versions from where i saw it. i do lots of other things besides the bus - so ill stray.

Followers