ashby bart station ghost bus (mardi gras float)

im looking forward to going out and work on the bus again.
admittedly, the past few months had been a needed vacation from that project,
however it haunts me.
so many times am i asked about it and
then things like this mardigras float show up and i am caught
off gaurd by how much a reference it is for odd ball d.i.y projects
the bus is.
i only got to see this event from a quick distance while i was
driving my work van around town and low and behold a
bus show! i do miss it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I was going to use this as a "story of the bus escapades" however, i often like other peoples version of what happened more that how i saw it. these are only my versions from where i saw it. i do lots of other things besides the bus - so ill stray.

Followers